Business Savings is a great way to begin planning for your business’ financial future. To build your savings, arrange for an automatic transfer from your CoreFirst checking account and watch your savings grow.
Minimum to open
· $3 – waived for balances of $200 or more
· Charge per debit - 75¢ each – waived if minimum balance is $1,000 or more
Yes – click here for interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) information
· Free E-Statements
· Free Internet Banking
· Free Mobile Banking
· Arrange for automatic transfers from your CoreFirst Business Checking account into your savings account
· Unlimited access to funds through ATMs or in-person withdrawals
· 7 p.m. CST cut-off for same-day credit on deposits
· Safety of FDIC insurance1
1Basic FDIC deposit insurance coverage has permanently been increased to $250,000 per depositor.
Transactions restricted by the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA) are prohibited from being processed through this commercial account. This prohibition becomes effective on June 1, 2010. Additional information can be obtained at 1-800-280-0123.