Gold & Classic Card Rates
Purchase and Balance Transfer Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
|Classic Card |
4.9% fixed for 6 months then 14.9% variable* therafter
Apply Today at any of our branch locations!
2.9% fixed for 6 months then 12.9% variable* thereafter
Variable Rate information
Classic Card: The APR is adjusted monthly and is determined by adding 8.90% to The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate; however, the rate will not drop below 14.9% or exceed 23.9%.
Gold Card: The APR is adjusted monthly and is determined by adding 6.9% to The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate; however, the rate will not drop below 12.9% or exceed 18.9%.
The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate published on the last business day of each month is used to calculate the rate.
· Cash Advances: 18.9% variable**
· Penalty APR: 18.9% variable** after account is 60 days delinquent
· 25 days grace period on purchases on average after card statement date
Balance Computation Method
· Average Daily Balance (including new purchases)
Cash Advance Fee
· 5% of the advance ($10 min. and $50 max.)
· Late Fee: $35
· Over Limit Fee: $0
· Return Check Fee: $35
· International Assessment Fee: 2% of the transaction amount for international transactions
Balance Transfer Fee
· 3% of the balance transfer ($10 min. and $50 max.)
*The information listed above is correct as of 06-17-10 and is subject to change at anytime without prior notice. Advance Notice will be provided to current customers as required by law.
To receive the most recent information past this date, please contact CoreFirst Bank & Trust in Topeka, Kansas at (785) 267-8900, 1-800-280-0123 or write us at P.O. Box 5049, Topeka, KS 66605-9902.
**The Cash Advance Rate and the Penalty Rate will adjust according to The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate on the last business day of the month plus 12.9%; however, the rate will not drop below 18.9% or exceed 23.9%.