Internet Bill Payer
Effective March 1, 2013, CoreFirst Bank & Trust will be switching to a new Internet Bill Payer vendor. The new Bill Payer format offers friendly functionality and additional benefits that make bill paying even easier.
è A single pay ribbon for quick monthly bill payment
è The ability to make expedited payments with a small rapid deliver fee
è Reporting section giving you a quick snapshot of where your monthly payments are allocated
è A robust selection of alert and reminder settings to keep you on target with monthly payments
As we migrate to the new vendor, please be aware of the following changes that might affect your current settings or cause a delay in bill payment or the delivery of e-bills:
· You will not be able to access the Bill Payer component of Internet Banking on February 27th or 28th, 2013. Make sure to schedule any end-of-month bills before the 27th to meet your due dates.
· All current payees will be converted to the new system.
· Any vendor memo information that you have entered will not be migrated in the data conversion. The memo functionality will exist on the new system and will need to be reentered at your convenience.
· Payment reminders that are currently saved in Bill Payer will need to be reinitiated in the new system.
· Vendor e-bills will need to be reestablished with the new Bill Payer system. Consider switching your e-bills to paper bills in the interim so that you are assured to receive your monthly bill.
· Funds will be deducted from your account on the due date of the bill.
CoreFirst Bank & Trust’s top priority is to provide you with convenient products and services that meet and exceed your expectations. We appreciate your patience as we migrate to the new system and hope that you enjoy the new functionality that it has to offer.
Make sure to click here to view a demo of the new Internet Bill Payer.
If you have any questions about these changes, please call our Phone Bank at 785-267-8900 or 1-800-280-0123.