CoreFirst Bank & Trust can help you manage your customer's bank card payments efficiently, conveniently and economically. Whether you sell arts & crafts on the weekend, supply products and services nationwide, or perform contract services for a government agency, you should consider accepting credit cards as payment. CoreFirst Bank & Trust can help you by:
· Collecting full payment up front – rather than an invoice 30 days later
· Reducing or eliminating the risk involved with accepting personal checks
· Providing your customer with the convenience of paying by credit card
· Costs associated with merchant services are competitive
· Offering a wide variety of service levels for various types of businesses
· One day settlement for Visa/MasterCard purchases in a CoreFirst business account
· Utilization of Transaction Central for online credit card payment service. It is a flexible, web based, centralized payment processing source.
Transaction Central allows your business to process almost any type of transaction.
· Virtual terminals – allow for real time, secure credit card transactions that are then automatically settled.
· Payment Gateway – Connect to a shopping cart or other internet based interface to obtain secure authorizations.
· Batch Upload – Transmit transactions and get automated responses via online, FTP or email notification.
· ACH Processing – Electronic funds transfers – removing the need to process paper checks.
· Recurring Billing – Merchants can set up recurring billing for automated processing of credit and ACH transactions.
· Multi-User – Allows multiple computers, people and locations to enter simultaneous transactions.