June 15, 2020
The following lobby will open on Monday, June 15th.
|Kansas||Topeka||Southwest||3701 SW Wanamaker Rd.||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
June 8, 2020
The following lobby will open on Monday, June 8th.
|Kansas||Lenexa||Lenexa Ridge||16201 W 95th St.||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
June 1, 2020
The following lobby will open on Monday, June 1st.
|Kansas||Topeka||North Plaza||2010 NW Central Ave.||9:00AM - 6:00PM|
May 26, 2020
The following lobbies will open today, Tuesday May 26th:
|Kansas||Topeka||Dillons West||5311 SW 22nd Pl.||10:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Kansas||Topeka||Dillons East||2010 SE 29th St.||10:00AM - 7:00PM|
|Kansas||Topeka||Croco||2841 SE Croco Rd.||9:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Kansas||Topeka||Wanamaker||2129 SW Wanamaker||9:00AM - 6:00PM|
May, 8, 2020
As our communities get started on strategies to reopen, we wanted to provide you with an update on CoreFirst Bank & Trust’s plans for the coming weeks. We remain very mindful of providing an environment that is safe for our customers and our employees. We will open our branch lobbies in phases to comply with the guidelines established by county and state mandates. If there are changes in the timelines set forth by these entities our phases may be adjusted accordingly.
Phase 1, May 18th - we will reopen the following branch lobbies:
|Kansas||Topeka||Downtown||9th & Kansas Ave.||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Kansas||Topeka||Fleming Place||10th & Gage Blvd.||9:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Kansas||Topeka||West||29th & Prairie Rd.||9:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Kansas||Shawnee||Switzer||7430 Switzer||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
Phase 2, May 26th – we will reopen an additional 5 branch lobbies.
Phase 3, TBD – the remainder of our lobbies will reopen.
As our lobbies reopen, you will find that a visit to the bank may feel a little different. Safety precautions will be in place for your benefit and ours, including:
- Social Distancing – We will stand 6 feet away while we help you and you may notice distancing reminders on the floor.
- Face masks - We may have on masks and you’re welcome to wear one too. If you choose to wear your own mask into a branch, you will be asked to temporarily remove it so that we can positively identify you during your transaction.
- Lobby Surfaces – Branches are cleaned every night and during the day on high-touch surfaces.
- Group Size - Please bring only the individuals needed to complete the banking transaction. This helps us keep occupancy low.
- Health - Our team is staying home if they have a fever or other symptoms common to COVID-19 and you should too.
- Drive Thru - Don’t forget the drive-thru. We can handle most transactions from the comfort and safety of your car.
- Online & Mobile Banking – The super convenient way to get your banking done at home with your phone, tablet or PC.
Protecting you and our team is our top priority. We appreciate your patience as we navigate safety first for everyone. We also understand that many people in our neighborhoods continue to be touched with job loss, furloughs and other financial strains. The following fees will be waived automatically in May with no action needed from you. Beginning June 1, 2020, fees will be reinstated.
- Monthly maintenance fees will be waived on personal Access and Relationship Checking Accounts
- Monthly maintenance fees will be waived on personal Statement Saving and Money Market Accounts
- Excessive withdrawal fees will be waived on personal savings accounts
- Foreign network ATM charges will be waived on personal accounts
April 24, 2020
A second round of funds was recently approved for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program. We are accepting applications for current and new business customers. Get your application packet by clicking here or calling us at 785-267-8900 or 1-800-280-0123.
April 13, 2020
The Government has announced that Stimulus Checks will be deposited as early as April 15th. Get all the answers to your questions: