February 3, 2020
Most CoreFirst lobbies will be opening Monday, February 8th with regular branch hours. Our team has been preparing and working hard to get our locations ready to welcome you back. Our In-Store locations in Topeka will remain closed and our Main Bank, Kansas City (with the exception of Lenexa Ridge) and Denver locations continue to be open by appointment only. Visit our website for the latest on the status of your favorite branch.
We continue to encourage you to use banking alternatives for most transactions:
- Online & Mobile Banking
- CoreFirst Information Line
When you visit our lobbies, we have a couple guidelines in place:
- Masks are required. You’ll be safe and so will we. Together we’re satisfying state and local mandates and keeping our community protected. If we need to positively ID you for a transaction we may ask you to remove your mask.
- We may limit the number of customers in a branch. You may be asked to wait in your car if we are at capacity. Please consider bringing only the individuals needed to complete your banking transaction.
- We will still be accepting branch appointments after the 8th. Making your appointment is easy, just give us a call at 785-267-8900 or 1-800-280-0123 or online - just click the schedule an appointment button.
- If you are experiencing any signs of illness, we ask that you use our alternative banking services. We’ll stay home too if we’re feeling under the weather.
Our greatest satisfaction comes from helping YOU. We are so excited to see you again.