Life Insurance Trust
A Life Insurance Trust can provide you with peace of mind knowing that, upon your death, the proceeds from your life insurance policies will be paid to a Trust you have established. CoreFirst Bank & Trust, as Trustee, is named beneficiary of the policies. This enables us to immediately "step in" to hold and manage the funds, as Trustee, for your spouse, children or for other individuals as specified in the agreement.
This type of Trust may avoid the expense and publicity of probate of these funds and may also eliminate the need for a conservatorship for your minor children. Also with a Life Insurance Trust, you can support your beneficiaries in case of an accident or tragic illness.
Benefits of a Life Insurance Trust:
· Offers “standby protection” for family, without large investment of securities
· Provides for the controlled distribution of insurance proceeds to family members
· Experienced asset management for life insurance proceeds
· Offers protection for minor children
· May reduce estate settlement costs
· Avoids delays in income to family members
Call 1-800-280-0123 to speak with one of our Trust Officers.