Business Money Market
As your business grows, your opportunity to save grows. Your business can earn higher interest while your funds remain liquid with our Business Money Market accounts.
- Free E-Statements
- Free view-only Internet Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Set up automatic transfers from your CoreFirst Business Checking account to build your balance
- Interest is computed daily and paid monthly
- Funds remain liquid for easy access
- Safety of FDIC Insurance2
- $1,000 Minimum to open
- Avoid a $12 monthly maintenance fee with a $10,000 minimum balance (see transaction limitations below)3
- Competitive Rates
- Contact us for the best solution for your objectives
Available with Your Account:
Ready to make a switch?
Call 1.800.280.0123 or 785.267.8900
Stop by any branch location
Live Chat With Us
2 Basic FDIC deposit insurance coverage has permanently been increased to $250,000 per depositor.
3 Business Money Market accounts are limited to six (6) transfers and/or withdrawals from your account per monthly statement cycle. A transfer is a pre-authorized transfer, including an automatic transfer through Internet banking or telephone voice response (CBIL), bill paying transfer to a third party, ACH transfer to a third party or a check written to a third party. There are no limitations on the number or dollar amount of deposits or withdrawals initiated by a withdrawal in person at a teller station, a withdrawal by mail or messenger, or a withdrawal through an automated teller machine (ATM).
Transactions restricted by the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA) are prohibited from being processed through this commercial account. This prohibition became effective on June 1, 2010. Additional information can be obtained by calling 1.800.280.0123.