An affordable account that is both convenient and flexible for today’s banking habits.
· Free Visa Debit Card with ScoreCard® Rewards learn more>>>
· Free E-Statements
· Free Internet Banking
· Free Mobile & Text Banking
· Free CoreFirst Bank Information Line (CBIL)
· Free Internet Billpayer
· Unlimited checks or withdrawals per month
· ID ProtectSM - protect you and your family from identity theft learn more>>>
· $50 minimum to open
· 0.01% APY* paid on qualified balances $5,000 and above
· Avoid a $7.00 monthly maintenance fee when ONE of the following qualification requirements is met during your previous qualification period¹:
ü 20 or more debit card transactions (PIN or signed)
ü A combined average balance of $5,000 or more in all checking, savings and certificate of deposit accounts (excluding IRAs)
ü An active credit card, consumer installment, line of credit or consumer real estate loan in good standing
· Avoid a $3.00 print statement fee by enrolling in online E-Statements
Ready to make a switch?
Make the move to CoreFirst Bank & Trust with our easy to complete Switch Kit. Once you’ve completed the kit, drop it by one of our CoreFirst locations. Leave the rest to us. It's that simple.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is in effect as of 2/27/2017, and is subject to change without notice unless otherwise required by law. Each tier shown reflects the daily minimum collected balance required to obtain the applicable APY. APY is based on monthly compounding. Certain fees may reduce earnings. Avoid a $3.00 print statement fee by enrolling in online E-Statements.
¹This monthly maintenance fee is charged on the last day of the statement cycle if you did not meet one of the following qualification requirements during your previous qualification period: Have 20 or more debit card transactions (PIN or signed); or, combined average balance in all checking, savings and certificate of deposit accounts (excluding IRAs) with the same primary owner of $5,000.00 or more; or, the primary account owner is the primary borrower on an active credit card, consumer installment, line of credit or consumer real estate loan in good standing. Qualification Period = the calendar month prior to the month your statement cuts.