Get what you deserve from your banking relationship.
· Free Visa Debit Card with ScoreCard® Rewards learn more>>>
· Free E-Statements
· Free Internet Banking
· Free Mobile & Text Banking
· Free CoreFirst Bank Information Line (CBIL)
· Free Internet Billpayer
· Free Printed Statements
· Unlimited checks or withdrawals per month
· ID ProtectSM - protect you and your family from identity theft learn more>>>
· ATM Rebates – up to $25.00 per statement cycle when account meets qualification requirements¹
· $50 minimum to open
· 0.01% APY* paid on qualified balances less than $15,000
· 0.40% APY* paid on qualified balances more than $14,999 and less than $25,000
· 0.01% APY*² paid on qualified balances more than $24,999
· Avoid a $15.00 monthly maintenance fee when ONE of the following qualification requirements is met during your previous qualification period¹:
ü Maintain a $5,000 minimum daily account balance
ü A combined average balance of $50,000 or more in all checking, savings and certificate of deposit accounts(excluding IRAs)
ü Combined outstanding balance of $15,000 or more for active consumer installment, line of credit or consumer real estate loans
ü An actively managed Trust or Investment Account or a Retail Investment Account (Brokerage Account) in excess of $50,000
Ready to make a switch?
Make the move to CoreFirst Bank & Trust with our easy to complete Switch Kit. Once you’ve completed the kit, drop it by one of our CoreFirst locations. Leave the rest to us. It's that simple.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is in effect as of 2/27/2017, and is subject to change without notice unless otherwise required by law. Each tier shown reflects the daily minimum collected balance required to obtain the applicable APY. APY is based on monthly compounding. Certain fees may reduce earnings.
¹This monthly maintenance fee is charged on the last day of the statement cycle if you do not meet any one of the following qualification requirements during your previous qualification period: maintain a $5,000 minimum daily balance in account; or, combined average balances in all checking, savings and certificates of deposit accounts (excluding IRAs) with the same primary owner of $50,000.00 or more: or, combined outstanding balances for all active consumer installment, line of credit or consumer real estate loans in good standing, where the primary account owner is primary borrower of $15,000.00 or more. Qualification Period = The calendar month prior to the month your statement cuts. Relationship Banking accounts meeting requirements during the previous qualification period will be refunded Network ATM Charges and ATM Fees, up to $25.00 per statement cycle, when using ATMs that are not part of the CoreFirst Bank & Trust network. Charge refunds will be credited to the account the next business day after the transaction fees post.
²The annual percentage yield for this tier will range from 0.17% to 0.01%.