With the CoreFirst Mobile App, you can count on quick and secure access to your accounts 24/7. Download our App to your phone and make sure to download our specialized App for tablets.
Menu Differences - Recent Upgrade
· Transfer funds, check history and balances, set-up alerts
· Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit (separate enrollment required)
· Find the nearest CoreFirst location
· Download the App by navigating to Google Play or the App Store and search for CoreFirst Bank & Trust
· Utilize your Internet Banking ID and Password to login
· If your device is an iPhone 5s® or later, iPad Pro® , iPad AirTM 2 or iPad MiniTM 3 or later, make sure to enable your Touch ID for quick login:
Once in the CoreFirst App: Go to Menu - Settings - Security - Touch Authentication
· Make a deposit when it is convenient for you, no more trips to the bank
· Deposit checks into your savings or checking account
· Receive email notifications on the status of your deposit
· Make sure you are enrolled in Internet Banking and have install the CoreFirst Mobile App (installation details listed above) · Once you have completed these steps or if you are already enrolled and have installed the CoreFirst App, complete the Mobile Deposit enrollment form and submit
Mobile Deposit Limits:
Up to 10 deposits can be submitted daily up to $1,500 per day. Consumer accounts have a monthly deposit limit of up to $3,000.
Business customer limits may vary, please contact your Relationship Manager for details.
Text Banking is secure and easy to use. By using simple commands, you can get up-to-date account information anytime, anyplace. Get balance information, transfer funds and receive history information all from your mobile phone. Signing up for Text Banking is easy. Click on the user guide below for details and enrollment information.