Get big paybacks by meeting certain transaction criteria each monthly statement cycle. And, there is NO minimum balance required to obtain an outstanding APY*!
· Free Visa Debit Card
· Free E-Statements
· Free Internet Banking
· Free Mobile & Text Banking
· Free CoreFirst Bank Information Line (CBIL)
· Free Internet Billpayer
· Unlimited checks or withdrawals per month
· 1% discount on certain installment loans with automatic transfer (ATR)
· 0.40% APY* paid on qualified2 balances $25,000 and below
· 0.01% APY* paid on balances over $25,000 and unqualified balances
· The refund of up to 5 foreign ATM withdrawal fees with a maximum refund of $25 total per monthly statement cycle
Monthly qualifications to receive reward:
· Use E-Statements
· One monthly direct deposit
· Make 10 or more signed Visa Debit Card transactions
· Pay 2 or more bills through Internet Banking or through ACH debits
Ready to make a switch?
Make the move to CoreFirst Bank & Trust with our easy to complete Switch Kit. Once you’ve completed the kit, drop it by one of our CoreFirst locations. Leave the rest to us. It's that simple.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is in effect as of 8/25/2016, and is subject to change without notice unless otherwise required by law. Each tier shown reflects the daily minimum collected balance required to obtain the applicable APY. APY is based on monthly compounding. Certain fees may reduce earnings. Avoid a $3.00 print statement fee by enrolling in online E-Statements.
1Rewards Checking offers an APY on balances under $25,000 and the refund of 5 foreign ATM withdrawal fees with a maximum refund of $25 per statement cycle if the account has met the following transaction requirements for each monthly statement cycle. Ten (10) Visa Check Card signed transactions, two (2) internet banking bill payments or ACH debits, one (1) direct deposit and the use of E-Statements. Accounts that do not meet these requirements during a monthly statement cycle will receive the lower APY. Balances greater than $25,000 will also receive the lower APY regardless if the account transactions have been met.