Start saving today with Statement Savings, a perfect first account to get you started. Enjoy easy access and low balance requirements.
· ATM Card
· Free E-Statements
· Free Internet Banking
· Free Mobile Banking & Text Banking
· Free CoreFirst Bank Information Line (CBIL)
· Free image statements
· Can be used for Overdraft Protection on your CoreFirst checking account
· $100 minimum to open
· Avoid a $5 monthly maintenance fee with minimum daily balances over $200
· $1.00 withdrawal fee per withdrawal that exceeds 3 withdrawals per month. Withdrawal fee may be avoided if the minimum daily balance is $1,000 or more1
· Maintenance fee waived if under 21 years of age
· 0.01% APY* paid on all balances
Your deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor. More FDIC protection may be available by having more than one type of account ownership. For example, individual and joint accounts are insured separately as long as requirements are met, so you can have up to $250,000 in coverage in each account.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is in effect as of 1/21/2017. This is a variable rate and subject to change at any time after account opening. Fees could reduce account earnings. Available for personal accounts only. See account disclosures for transaction limitations.
1You are limited to six (6) transfers and/or withdrawals from your account per statement cycle. A transfer is a pre-authorized transfer, including an automatic transfer through Internet Banking or telephone voice response (CBIL), bill paying transfer to third party, ACH transfer to a third party, debit card transaction or a check written to a third party. There are no limitations on the number or dollar amount of deposits or withdrawals initiated by a withdrawal in person at a teller station or a withdrawal through an automated teller machine (ATM).