The Smart Option Student Loan for CoreFirst Bank & Trust by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
A choice of Repayment Options, Competitive Rates and No Origination Fees.
An ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.
Features and Benefits:
· A choice of competitive rates for undergraduate students. Variable interest rates from 2.50% APR to 9.59% APR. We also offer fixed interest rates from 5.74% APR to 11.85% APR1.
· Lower rates for graduate students. Variable interest rates from 2.50% APR to 7.51% APR. Fixed interest rates from 5.74% APR to 8.56% APR1.
· No origination fees and no repayment penalty.
· Smart Reward® Cash Back – Students who become Upromise® members (which is free to join) and choose the Interest or Fixed Repayment Option can get a Smart Reward in their Upromise account of 2% of their scheduled monthly payments that are made on time while in school2.
· Lower interest rate – Receive a 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction while enrolled to make scheduled payments by automatic debit3.
· Borrow up to 100% of your school certified education costs (minimum $1,000).4
· Cosigner Release Available. After graduation a borrower may apply for their cosigner to be released from the loan once they have made 12 consecutive, on-time principal and interest payments and meet certain credit requirements.5
· Pay now or later – defer your payments until after school or choose an in-school repayment option that fits your needs1.
· Graduated Repayment Period – The Smart Option Student Loan is the only nationwide private student loan offering a Graduated Repayment Period feature6, providing budget flexibility for graduating students. Students who graduate and maintain their Sallie Mae loans in good standing can request to make 12 interest-only payments instead of full principal and interest payments after their separation period7.
· A quick credit result – Applying online is fast and easy. It only takes about 15 minutes to apply and get a credit result.
We Encourage Responsible Borrowing
We encourage students to supplement savings by exploring grants, scholarships, federal and state student loans, and to consider the anticipated monthly payments on their total student loan debt and their expected future earnings before considering a private education loan.
*The Sallie Mae partner referenced in not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Salle Mae for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7Click here for important information. Terms, conditions and limitations apply.