Brokerage Product Solutions
CoreFirst Investment Services, a Cetera Investment Services program, provides the following array of financial services and solutions that can be tailored to fit your unique circumstances. We’ll be happy to discuss the options that may be best for you.
· Identifying capital, contribution and return requirements to meet goals
· Building cash reserves
· Exploring pros/cons of alternatives
· Aiming for managed risk through asset allocation
· Helping clients be prepared for:
o Disability or illness
o Premature death
· Reviewing current insurance
· Dealing with lump-sum distributions
· Projecting early or late retirement
· Income-generating strategies
· Identifying retirement distribution strategies
· Minimizing tax liabilities*
· Protecting privacy
· Preserving family wealth
· Charitable giving
· Money markets
· Treasury bills, notes and bonds
· Bonds (taxable and tax-free**)
· Mutual funds
· REITs (real estate investment trusts)
· Limited partnerships
· Annuities (fixed and variable)
· IRAs, SEPs
· 529 Plans
· Individual and group life (term, fixed, variable, universal)
· Group health
· Long-term care
· Private pension
· Key person
Business Products and Services
· Qualified plans: 401(k), 403(b), profit sharing
· Pension planning
· Deferred compensation strategies
Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are: •Not FDIC insured •May lose value •Not financial institution guaranteed •Not a deposit •Not insured by any federal government agency. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.
Investment Executives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
*For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult with a tax or legal Advisor. Neither Cetera Investment Services LLC nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.
**Income may be subject to federal alternative minimum tax and state or local taxes.