Is the legacy you have built over the years protected? The dedicated trust professionals at CoreFirst understand and can help manage and protect what you have worked so hard to attain.
Transferring property from one generation to the other is complicated to say the least. Most families do not have the skill or time to handle estate administration. The Trust Officers at CoreFirst Bank & Trust have over 180 years of experience dealing with estate administration. Our expertise takes the stress from families dealing with an emotional situation. As your executor, CoreFirst Bank & Trust can handle the duties associated with the administration and settlement of an estate.
Estate Administration Services
· Inventory and evaluate property
· Contact heirs
· Satisfy credit obligations and final expenses
· Manage the property during the administration
· Prepare state and federal tax returns
· Remove potential family conflict with unbiased administration
· Provide heirs with Counsel heirs on the investment of their inheritance
CoreFirst Bank & Trust may be called upon to act as conservator on behalf of a minor child or a disabled person, who is unable to manage his/her individual property. We have a long history of successful and compassionate work as conservators. When creating your estate plan, you may name us in your Will or Trust for court review and approval.
Conservatorship Administration Services
· Prepare inventory and valuation of property
· Protect and manage assets and expend money as necessary for the best continuing care and support of our client, all under the supervision of the Probate Court
· Prepare an annual accounting for Court Approval
Investment and insurance products:
Are Not FDIC Insured
Are Not Bank Guaranteed
May Lose Value
Are Not Deposits
Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency
Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity