Sometimes, your regular salary just doesn’t cut it – and no amount of budgeting will help you cover your monthly expenses AND grow your savings account.
Instead of going on another tedious job hunt or heading back to school for another degree, try supplementing your income with one of these fun, creative money-making ideas:
- Turn your hobby into a source of income on the side. Are you passionate about photography? Are you a whiz with your knitting needles? Turn your hobbies into side jobs to earn an extra buck during your down time.
- Drive for a food delivery or rideshare company. Signing up to deliver food or give rides for a rideshare company like Uber or Lyft is an easy way to make some extra cash, on your time. All you need is a reliable car and a good driving record.
- Hold a garage sale or sell your used items online. Sort out the boxes in your attic or those clothes at the back of your closet and get rid of what you don’t need. Selling gently-used items is a great way to make some money and declutter at the same time.
- Pick up a new skill. Many companies will offer more pay for employees with special certifications or skills. Take some classes online or ask your employer about the possibility of a training program that will give you an edge - and move you up the pay scale.
- Invest your money. Make an appointment with a professional financial adviser to learn more about how to grow your wealth through calculated investments. Or, try one of the many apps out there that guide you through the investment process.
There are tons of other ways to make a few extra bucks – it’s up to you to find what works for you!
If you have questions about how to grow your wealth through investments, we can help. Contact our Trust & Investment department at 786-267-8402.