RV and Boat Loans
Looking to enjoy the great outdoors with a boat or RV? Enjoy your hard-earned leisure time with a fixed rate, flexible term loan on a boat or RV and start enjoying your free time!
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Quick decision process
- Simple application
- Set up an automatic transfer from your CoreFirst banking account for hassle-free payment
- Convenience is our core and YOU come first
Applying Is Easy!
- Stop by any of our branch locations
- Save time by printing and completing our credit application before your visit
- Call Customer Service for an application packet
Boat & RV Loan Rates:
|Year||Term||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)1|
|2022 - 2018||60 Months||6.25%||6.400%|
|2022 - 2018||84 Months||7.75%||7.865%|
|2022 - 2018||120 Months||8.75%||8.837%|
|2017 - 2014||60 Months||6.50%||6.651%|
|2017 - 2014||84 Months||8.00%||8.115%|
|2017 - 2014||120 months||9.00%||9.088%|
|2013 - Older||60 Months||8.50%||8.653%|
|2013 - Older||72 Months||9.50%||9.632%|
|2013 - Older||120 Months||10.50%||10.590%|
- ¹ Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is valid as of and can range from 6.40% to 10.59% APR for terms from 5 to 10 years.
- Customer rate is dependent on the applicant's credit and key loan characteristics including but not limited to Applicant's credit history, collateral age and loan amount.
- Rates listed also require an automatic transfer for monthly payments.
- An example of payment terms is as follows: a loan amount of $30,000 with an APR of 6.40% and a term of 60 months would have a monthly payment of $588.57 with no down payment required.
- Rates apply to new loans or existing loan refinances that increase the outstanding balance by $5,000 or more.
- All Loans subject to credit approval.
- Rates may change without notice.