Account Link¹ allows you to link your banking account to a savings, money market or secondary checking account. In the event your primary account becomes overdrawn², funds can be transferred from the linked account to cover the amount.
- Versatile – funds will automatically be transferred in the event of an overdraft²
- Transfers can be viewed in Internet Banking history or on your monthly account statement
- Avoid the cost of an overdraft fee
Signing up is Easy:
Call 785.267.8900 or 1.800.280.0123
Stop by any branch location
Knowledge is Power.
Following these great account management tips can help put an end to inadvertent overdrafts:
- Enroll in Internet Banking or download the banking app to stay in touch with your account 24/7
- Sign up for account alerts so you know when your balance is low
- Keep track of your transactions with an online budget tool or check register
- Make sure to include your ATM, debit card and automatic bill payment transactions
- Review and reconcile your account statement each month