Deposit a check with your mobile phone or tablet. Why visit a branch location or CoreFirst ATM when you can use Mobile Deposit and deposit a paper check anytime, anywhere!
- Make a deposit when it is convenient for you, no more trips to the bank
- Deposit checks into your savings or checking account
- Receive email notifications on the status of your deposit
- Your deposit can be viewed on Internet Banking the next business day or on your monthly account statement
- Make sure you are enrolled in Internet Banking and have installed the CoreFirst Mobile App
- Once you have completed these steps or if you are already enrolled and have installed the CoreFirst App, complete the Mobile Deposit enrollment form and submit, we'll take care of the rest
Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions:
Mobile Deposit Limits:
Up to 10 deposits can be submitted daily up to $1,500 per day. Consumer accounts have a monthly deposit limit of up to $3,000¹.
Learn More About Mobile Deposit:
Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions